Sunday, January 20, 2008

Planet in Peril

Ok, ok, I know I am ridiculously behind, so I'm going to try and catch up here. First up is CNN's amazing documentary Planet In Peril. This was a year-long project CNN did to report on the issues that are destroying our planet. Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sunjay Gupta and Jeff Corwin went to 13 countries in 4 continents and reported on some incredible situations. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. I wrote up a report on it and found a few resources, which can be found here: http://www.jennslounge.com/pip/pip.htm. One of the things I admire most about this documentary is that it really just focuses on the facts, it wasn't designed to tell you what is or is not to blame, but simply what is. This is one of Anderson's trademarks, and a main reason I respect his reporting as much as I do.

No comments: